Trabucco Fishing Diffusion (the "Company" ) recognizes that the proper management of personal information is very important. Accordingly, in line with the Italian law and our own policy personal information will be handled in the following manner:
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire in a fair and lawful manner, only such personal information as is necessary, and will ensure that the use of such information is restricted.
2. Personal Information Use
Personal information acquired by the Company may be used in the following ways:
- to provide products or services requested by the customer, including repair and inspection, after-sales service, and catalogue distribution (Personal information includes such information necessary to understand the requirements of the customer such as a customer's purchase history and repair history)
- to enable response to customer requests including customer inquiry history (including the collection of customer inquiries for the purpose of improving the Company's responsiveness)
- as a reference to determine customer requirements for products, planning, development, advertisement, sales, and service activities of the Trabucco Fishing Diffusion (This personal information will include answers to questionnaires given at the time of purchase, the customer satisfaction survey, and the customer's inquiry history)
- to offer product information, company information, service information, and other related information of the Trabucco Fishing Diffusion, e.g. the sending of a catalogue, new product information, books, magazines or a mail magazine.
- to communicate with the person in question
- to verify participants in exhibitions and seminars and to correspond with them after the event
- to develop and maintain smooth relations with business partners and related entities
- as a reference in the recruitment of an individual where the personal information is provided by an inquirer or an applicant to the Company
- as defined by applicable laws and regulations
The acquired personal information may, provided that particular individuals cannot be identified, be processed and used as statistical data.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Acquired personal information shall not be disclosed to third parties.
4. Proper Management of Personal Information
All necessary and appropriate security measures will be taken to prevent the acquired personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged, and to secure the safety of the personal information in accordance with Italian law, the Trabucco Fishing Diffusion Privacy Protection Policy and other company rules related to information management
The Company will comply with privacy protection-related Italian laws and regulations, and will review and improve the contents of this document to strive constantly towards better privacy protection.
- *Personal information refers to information with which a particular individual can be identified, including any information that can be matched with other information to identify a particular individual.